Thank you for your interest in joining Bishop Country Club.
To become a member, you must purchase a membership from Bishop Country Club or one of the 350 members of Bishop Country Club. You may obtain a list of those wishing to sell a membership from our business office.
After you have contacted a prospective seller and arrived at a purchase price, please contact our office manager at 760-873-5828 ext #3 or 4, to schedule a time to come in and fill out an application form, pay the $150.00 transfer fee, and the current quarterly dues, which will be pro-rated to your purchase date.
Your application will then be brought to the Board of Directors for approval.
The current dues structure is:
Family Membership $402.00 per quarter
This includes you and your spouse and any children under the age of 21.
Single Membership $381.00 per quarter
Membership entitles you:
- To play golf as often as you like with no daily green fees
- To join the Member Cart Lease Program (see below)
- To a discount on daily cart fees: $7.00 for 9 holes and $14.00 for 18 holes
- To a discount on range balls
- To a 10% discount in the Pro Shop
- Open invitation to all Club Tournaments
- To maintain a locker at BCC when they are available for $120.00 per year